What if I move to a new address within Klamath County?

ORS 166.295 (C)(2) requires that the "licensee shall report the change of address and the sheriff shall issue a new license as a duplication for a change of address. The license shall expire upon the same date as would the original." Failure to do so may result in revocation of your License. The cost is $15. You MUST submit your address change with DMV prior to coming into our office to have your concealed carry permit updated.  Once you have changed your name with DMV bring your new driver’s licence and current concealed carry permit in on any Tuesday or Thursday morning between 9:00 am and 11:30 a.m. to update your concealed carry permit.

Show All Answers

1. What does "concealment" mean?
2. What will the license allow me to do?
3. What if I move to a new address within Klamath County?
4. What if I move out-of-state or from Klamath County to another county in Oregon?
5. What if I lose or misplace my Concealed Handgun License?
6. How do I renew my Concealed Handgun License?
7. Do I need to have my License reissued if I change my name?
8. What if I have a Concealed Handgun License but do not have it on my person when I'm stopped by a law enforcement officer and have a concealed handgun in my possession?
9. If I'm a resident of another state, but regularly travel through Oregon, will Klamath County issue me a Concealed Handgun License?
10. If I have been fingerprinted previously and my fingerprints are on file with the Oregon State Police, do I have to be fingerprinted again?
11. How long does it take for a renewal License and when do I get my new License?
12. Should I bring my weapon to my appointment?